We are going to use storybird to make a little poem.
The topic is love so you can choose the picture you prefer.
Here, you have an example. Can you show your classmates a creative one?
I think the topic of your task is quite good, because it is a good idea to deal with this topic with teenagers, since, in this ages, they feel embarrasment and have problems to express their feelings, so this activivities encourage them to express feeling through a poem and an ICT tool. I think I will use this activity in the future as teacher, thank you Sara, well done!
I think the topic of your task is quite good, because it is a good idea to deal with this topic with teenagers, since, in this ages, they feel embarrasment and have problems to express their feelings, so this activivities encourage them to express feeling through a poem and an ICT tool.
ReplyDeleteI think I will use this activity in the future as teacher, thank you Sara, well done!