This is very interesting! I like your idea of asking students to search on the Internet about information of the cultural facts in London. I think the length of the video is accurate to the level of the students. A longer one should require a big effort from students. Maybe it would have been interesting to have a brainstorming before related to the culture. By the way, I think this is a flashy task for students to do.
And thank you for showing me how to share prezi presentations on Blogspot!
Thank you, Sara! This activity has a pre-task (What do you know about London?) which is thought in order to have a brainstorming before watching the video.
However, I think your comment is really interesting so I am going to add a page where the teachers can go in case of doubt with some suggestions about the activities!
This is very interesting!
ReplyDeleteI like your idea of asking students to search on the Internet about information of the cultural facts in London.
I think the length of the video is accurate to the level of the students. A longer one should require a big effort from students.
Maybe it would have been interesting to have a brainstorming before related to the culture.
By the way, I think this is a flashy task for students to do.
And thank you for showing me how to share prezi presentations on Blogspot!
Thank you, Sara! This activity has a pre-task (What do you know about London?) which is thought in order to have a brainstorming before watching the video.
DeleteHowever, I think your comment is really interesting so I am going to add a page where the teachers can go in case of doubt with some suggestions about the activities!
Thank you again!